Technician – Network Operations Center
We are looking for a technician for our network operations center (data center). The job holder will provide helpdesk & technical support services to users on 7 x 24 basis
- Certificate in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Building Service Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of experience in building / construction / hotel / property industry environment.
- Candidate with no relevant experience but with the desire to pursue a rewarding career in data center technical field will be considered.
- Experience in data center / telecommunications industry is an advantage.
- Good PC knowledge of MS Word, Excel, AutoCAD etc.
- Shift duty is required.
- Attend to helpdesk phone calls and call registration into helpdesk system.
- Create and maintain Helpdesk analysis report and records.
- Conduct daily systems operations, including batch jobs submission, perform data backup and system administration tasks.
- Performs monitoring on data centre networks and systems.
- Assist Data Centre Supervisor and System/Network Engineer to perform problem diagnosis.
- Co-ordinates with vendor in problem fixing.
- Follow problem escalation procedures.
- Provide technical support services to internal users and external customers.
- Help monitor data centre facilities status.
- Perform ad-hoc tasks as assigned.