Based in Singapore, our Service Manager will provide professional post-sales support and build positive relationships with our clients.
The job holder will drive collaboration with client and internal cross functional teams to provide reliable service.
- Minimum 5 years’ experiences in customer service management
- University degree and above
- Experience in client servicing and account management
- Collaborative personality and able to build strong personal relationships
- Highly organized, with attention to detail and a dedication to resolving issues.
- Experience in change / incident management
- Knowledge of Data Center products and services is an advantage
- Collaborate with other teams to assist to solve customer
- A good team player self-motivation and good interpersonal skills
- ITIL V3 foundation certification
- Good computer knowledge on MS Office
- Responsible for providing high quality customer operations to corporate premium accounts in Data Center business.
- Build and improve relationship of trust and integrity with designated customers.
- Perform post-sales service delivery and management.
- Handle Billing enquiry and adjustment.
- Incident management, escalation to relevant parties to solve the problem for the customers.
- Communicate to stakeholders all relevant information such as progress to SLAs, improvement areas etc.
- Championing and owning customer retention and partnering with sales on upsells.
- Manage and maintain the Client relationship, ensuring that all assigned Client accounts are obtaining value from BDx, and ultimately be responsible for overall Client satisfaction.
- Monitoring customer health across the customer journey and taking data driven actions to influence the right behaviour.
- Advocating for customer needs and educate them on adopting new features.