Stationed in Singapore, the job holder is responsiblefor the account revenue and sales targets of the assigned customer portfolio.
- Bachelor’s degree in telecommunications or related discipline.
- 8 to 10 years of extensive experience in data centre and/or ICT sales.
- Demonstrated successful track records in account management and sales planning.
- High level of business acumen including an established capability to understand and balance commercial, political, financial and technological implications of a situation in making business decisions.
- Proven ability to be successful in a matrix environment for projects of a similar size and scope.
- Previous experience with relevant industry as a customer or working within Enterprise customer portfolio.
- Aggressive with the drive to succeed. Result-oriented and goal-driven.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Strong problem solving and negotiation skills.
Revenue and Sales
- Own and achieve sales targets within SEA regions
- Formulate and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand business market
- Qualify, manage, convert and close sales opportunities in line with company’s strategic direction
- Develop well-defined account plans to grow sales pipeline, customer base and revenue
- Cultivate a strategic and consultative approach to grow existing business
- Lead and drive tender and bid responses
- Support other activities including:
- Research & analysis
- Bid and proposal preparation
- Sourcing of product / solution information
- Understand competitive landscapes and trend of the industry
- Establish relationships and executive level contact plans across multiple business units in customers’ organization
- Gain insight to customer’s business focus, strategy, key influencers, and decision makers
- Understand customers’ business needs and develop sales solutions to meet their requirements
- Act as the customer advocate providing feedback to internal support teams to establish congruent goals and improve customer experience
- Foster a humble and winning culture to develop long term relationships