Product Sales Manager
Product Sales Management engages with Channels Sales to deliver high level architecture, build out market leading commercial propositions, training and sales strategies. The job holder is with skills to grow the relationships with the channels, proven consultative expertise to engage with customer and define their transformation journey.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering / Telecom / Computer Science / IT or other fields.
- Minimum of 8 – 10 years of experience in the Data Center Industry.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience of managing technical or consulting team in pre-sales environment in the Data Center industry.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in evaluating large enterprise business requirements and designing complete technical/business solutions for complex enterprise environments.
- Working experience in Cloud environment (ex. AWS, MS Azure, Google) is a definite advantage.
- Demonstrated experience in building colocation and hybrid cloud pitches.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills. Strong presentation skills, knowledge of “Point of View based Selling.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to manage competing demands and operate in dynamic environment.
- Good commercial understanding of Colocation & Cloud services is an advantage.
- Previous work experience with leading System Integrators is an advantage
- Partners and co-owns sales activities at a customer level with the field-based account manager.
- Manage all marketing collateral/information to approach the regional market.
- Devise a plan and priority list to approach different market channels.
- Lead Point of view (POV) based discussion and educate customers about BDx colocation assets, industry trends through workshops, meetings and be responsible for end-to-end solution vision and design.
- Monitor sales channels performance monthly; develop and recommend corrective or supportive actions.
- Analyze & gather business requirement from large & complex client environments and perform required research and investigation to identify and create thorough, accurate techno commercial solution proposals based on client requirements.
- Responsible for partnering with local sales/ channel leadership to drive net new business opportunities within the existing regional account base as well as supporting customer acquisition activities as assigned.
- Monitor and report on metrics monthly.
Manage Project Delivery Teams
- Communicate with the channel and the customer through to delivery date.
- Oversee project installation and commissioning with the highest regard for customer satisfaction.
Represent the Company in the Industry
- Maintain contacts with key complimentary sales organizations.
- Lead active engagement with industry/sector key players.
- Participate in trade shows including booth duties and setup.