Paralegal / Legal Assistant
Stationed in Hong Kong, the job holder will assist Head of Legal and play an integral part in supporting legal and compliance works
• LLB holder from Common Law countries or equivalent with contract review exposure
• 3-5 years of legal related experience (e.g. as legal clerk or paralegal)
• Strong sense of responsibility and able to work independently
• A team player who is proactive and attentive to details and willing to learn in an in-house setting
• Organized and self-motivated
• Good command of spoken and written Chinese and English
• Draft prepare and review legal documents/correspondence; proof-read documents .
• Conduct research and prepare report/guidelines.
• Perform ad hoc duties as assigned by Head of Legal in day-to-day operation.