We are looking for an energetic Marketing Intern to join our growing Marketing team. If you are an ambitious individual who wants to build your career in marketing, then we want to work with you!
- Degree student in Marketing, Communications or other related disciplines.
- Proficiency in Adobe suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere, InDesign) is an definite advantage.
- Experience in tradeshows / events is an advantage.
- Data center knowledge / experience is an advantage.
- Good command of English in both written and verbal.
- Good sense in content (both written content and visual / graphic)
- Willing to learn and with strong desire to pursue a career in marketing field.
- Attention to details, creative and hands-on about news trends and new ideas.
- Provide support in marketing campaigns planning and execution.
- Copywriting for social media posts, promotional emails, and other marketing collateral.
- Assist in the creation of sales and marketing materials.
- Participate in marketing brainstorming sessions.
- Assist in the management of the company website.
- Assist in arranging for tradeshows, conferences and the company marketing events.
- Support other members of the team and handle other ad-hoc tasks as assigned.