Manager – Facilities Management
Based in Hong Kong and reporting to Head of Global Critical Facilities, the Facilities Manager is responsible for the oversight of all the critical facilities team across the BDx portfolio.
- 7+ years directly managing a data center or multiple data centers
- 10+ years managing geo-dispersed teams preferably across multiple time zones
- Engineering background with focus on MEP systems a huge plus
- Managing full life cycle of Data Centre assets and have experience working with Engineering teams to replace/ refurbish Old Data Centre Assets within a ‘Live’ Data Centre environment
- Executive mentality and EQ with ability to collaborate with various types of people- DC techs to C-level customers and everyone in between
- Big-picture thinker with a growth mindset that truly believes in “innovate or become obsolete”
- Tireless energy and positivity to recruit, motivate and create a high-performing teams
- Fluent in both Mandarin and Cantonese a huge plus
- Non-egotistical executive continuously driving an inclusive “We” vs “I” partnership
- Exposure to Automation/ IOT deployment or Smart Data Centre integration experience a plus
The job holder is responsible for the oversight of all the critical facilities team across the BDx portfolio. Reporting to the Head ofCritical Facilities, She or He works in tandem the data center operations and service operations teams to execute the strategy of the BDx Global Operating Platform (BGOP) to ensure the highest availability, standards, and experience of our customers. This is a key leadership position and will oversee a team of over 70 facilities technicians, engineers, and managers in addition to global management of our vendors.
The job holder directly manages every data center’s operations. Under her/his leadership, each days center’s facilities will deliver a highly-available and well-maintained data center facilities to our valued customers.